welcome wild one!
TURN SELF-DOUBT INTO SELF-TRUST.
Life was a different game once I trusted myself. I finally didn’t need the stamp of approval from others or society, and strengthen my inner knowing, intuition, and connection to nature as a whole. My self doubt turned into self-love, my contractions became my expansions, and old triggers were an opportunity to hug my little one inside.
This all came to be through the dance and embracing nature as erotic, what I now call, Primal Intelligence. I found center over and over and over again. Center became home. And now, I stay home. Home is where my stillness and chaos emerge. It’s where the masculine and feminine qualities dance. It’s where all of life’s struggles, challenges and celebrations are alchemized. And the best part, I feel safe and trust myself to face it all fully. Anything is possible from here. Life is tasted, HERE.
My hope and desire is for us all too feel safe in our bodies. To trust ourselves. To have the courage to know how damn beautiful we are from the inside out. We are natures beauty. We are nature itself. We are HER. This is what it means to be wild, this is what it takes to heal, and this is what our planet home needs now more than ever. You’re dance.
It’d be an absolute honor to share this dancing experiment with you.
<3 Elana Meta
This 6 week digital course is brought to you by nature.
• Meta Method methodology
• Elemental Manual and Curriculum
• Weekly video calls (Wednesdays 9-10p EST)
• Weekly email with new dance practices
• Sensual and erotic techniques
• Meditation styles
• Writing prompts
• Reading and course materials
• Accountability sister
• Facebook & WhatsApp group
• The magical essence that cannot be written…
This course is for the CURIOUS, DARING, AND constantly evolving woman! This is your invitation to explore your hidden treasures, turn yourself on, and get in touch with your authentic FEMININE power. Ready to unleash into your confidence, intimacy, and erotic nature?
Welcome home wild one.. she’s been waiting for you.
my story, HOW I FOUND MYSELF THROUGH THE DANCE
And WHY WE NEED To DANCE NOW MORE THAN EVER.
are you ready to fucking dance?
This is your permission slip to accept and love YOUR body,
connect to your wild essence, and CONSISTENTLY CHOOSE a narrative
that empowers you!
As children, we're all born with pure love and joy. However, layers of pain, family conditioning, disappointment, fear and heartbreak from barriers against the daily experiences of love and self-love have disconnected us from our own hearts. Growing up in a male dominant society, it's challenging to see what a powerful embodied women looks like, due to layers behind our own fears and suppression. Many women lead from the masculine because we don't know any better, and the intimacy we have with ourselves, our relationships and how we interact with the world are all effected. What if we could be incredible FEMININE leaders from being soft instead of forceful, being gentle instead of hard, being compassionate instead of judgmental, and be curious instead of linear. There's an untapped power thats ready to be awoken in all of us, both men and women.
THE FEMININE IS AN ENERGY, NOT A STYLE, SEXUAL PROWESS, OR BODY TYPE; IT IS ESSENTIAL TO LEARN NOT ONLY HOW TO UNLEASH ITS MAGNIFICENCE, BUT ALSO HOW TO MASTER ITS POWER.
HERE ARE SOME FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. How do I stay committed to a daily practice? I do great the first few days and then stop. What should I do differently?
2. I want to connect more to nature and myself. How do I do that while not being in nature?
3. How do I stop making the same mistakes and repeating my old patterns? I’m ready to create long-term change.
4. I want to feel comfortable in my own skin. How do I dance in a way that's free and expressive without making a fool of myself?
5. I feel like there's something more to life and I can't access it. I am too busy with work and don't have time for my passions. I want to change but I have a job. Thoughts?
6. I have practices. I just don't do them. I am ready to be happy, feel good in my body and not have so much chatter in my mind. Help!
7. I want to get organized and call in the partner I know I deserve. Yet, I keep seeing the same habits that don't serve me or I'm attracting the "wrong" person. Suggestions?
Yup... We've all been there. And what better way to get out of self doubt and lack of encouragement than with a group of relatable women. This system of accountability is here to pick you up when you fall and encourage your spirits back up again.
You never really fall anyway... it's just getting use to the up and down dance of life. ;]